Adult Small Groups
Please consider growing in your faith by joining a fun & relaxed small group Bible Study on Sunday morning. Classes begin intermittently throughout the year.
Sunday Morning Small Group Options (9:30-10:15 am)
- Adult Bible Study Class: Mixed age class that m 50’s to 60's’s. They use a variety of different Bible studies and they do not meet during the summer.
- Seekers Class: This class ranges in ages from 50's and up and uses a variety of different Bible studies. They do not meet during the summer months.
- Genesis Class: This class includes adults ages 40’s & up that uses various Bible Studies options such as the "Nooma" series.
- Methodism 101: This class will answer questions you may have about what it means to be a Methodist. It is led by Rev. Bill Miller and will meet through June 10 in the Youth Lounge. More dates may be added in the future.
- Anchors Class: This class includes couples with kids. Anchors is a supportive, encouraging Sunday School class for parents, that facilitates learning, and interpreting messages from the Bible, and relates them to our own personal lives, and experiences, to grow our faith. We currently have two studies (through June 10):
- Creed: Led by Ryan Stamm in Room 141 (Simon Peter)
- All the Places to Go: Led by Kevin Franklin in Room 104 (Cameron's office)