Children's Sunday Morning Ministries
Our Sunday Morning Children's Ministries are a great way for children and their families to connect to Huntersville UMC. We ask that children be signed in at the children's check-in desk located in the preschool lobby area at the back of the church.
- Infants through 5 yrs are provided for in our professionally staffed nursery.
9:30 to 10:20am
- Infants through 2 yrs are provided for in our professionally staffed nursery.
- 3 & 4 yrs enjoy interacting with Bible stories during this time.
- K through 2nd graders experience God's love through fellowship, fun, and discipleship.
- 3rd and 4th graders are learning about all of the books of the Bible through actions and words.
10:30 to 11:30am
- Infants through 3 yrs are provided for in our professionally staffed nursery.
- 4 yrs through 4th graders leave during the worship service to go to Wiggle Worship (4 yr & K), WOW Worship (1st & 2nd graders) or Worship Warriors (3rd & 4th graders).
Not sure which class to put your child in?
We follow the Charlotte-Mecklenburg School rule regarding the age cut off for grade levels, which is August 31. Therefore, children need to be the appropriate age by August 31 of that year for their class assignment. Here is how this works per age level:
- 2 yr olds will move up to the 3 & 4 year old room on Kick-off Sunday only if they turn 3 years old by August 31 of that year.
- 4 yr olds will move up to the K class on Kick-off Sunday only if they are entering kindergarten that year.
- K-5th graders will move up to their next grade level on Kick-off Sunday.
If necessary, we will work with parents on the right way to proceed in regards to which class would best suit the child.
Please contact the Church Office at 704-875-1156 if you have any questions or concerns.